31 7 / 2014
Anonymous said: Will you be doing more of your sailor moon pics with maybe the scouts? I'd love to see more famous woc dressed up as my favorite scouts!
I actually have thought about it! Thanks for the interest and for asking. Other famous singers/actresses have crossed my mind for other sailor scouts, such as Janelle Monae as Mercury, and Ariana Grande as Mars and so on.
I can’t draw them all up right now as I have a few commissions to finish up before I start doing more personal work, but once I’m caught up on commissions I will most likely start on a series. =)
30 7 / 2014
Anonymous said: 4, 6, 9, & 12
4. Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
When I was a freshman, no. I was more of an outcast sort of girl with three other girls that I hung out with. In my sophomore year one of my friends and I gravitated towards the goth/punk kids and essentially that’s who I became for the last three years. Although it was a sort of a transformation. I shifted from normal, to goth, to punk, to emo, and then finally to scene. Now I’m just…normal? haha
6. Do you wish to travel a lot?
I actually do! I don’t have the money right now to do so, but my mom is already saving up to take a trip to Israel. If she goes I’ll most likely tag along with her. Seems scary though because of all the turmoil happening there. She also wants to go to Ireland and I’m really excited about that, and I hope it happens because I would love to go to Ireland too. Places where I actually want to visit include, England, Greece, France, Japan, and South Korea.
9: Have you ever given blood?
Ahahaha. I have. And I will never do it again. My college professor was giving extra credit for those who donated on campus, so my friend and I went ahead to give blood and the entire time I was freaking the eff out internally, but eventually I was laid down, they stuck the needle in and I gave blood. At the very end though I passed out. One of the male nurses tried to keep me awake and threatened to get a smelling salt if I passed out. I was so frustrated because I felt so tired and all I wanted to do was sleep in that moment. Finally they stabilized me. And now I know to never do that again.
12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
Hmm I like to think I have five bestfriends. So it’s hard to choose just one.
Jinxess - We met in 7th grade. I pretty much just found out that she liked drawing and I knew I wanted to be her friend and so I became her friend. We spent alot of time together until we were seperated in highschool since we were both zoned for different schools. We reconnected though when I was able to drive, the summer before my senior year of highschool.
Cat - We met in 7th grade too but didn’t really hit it off until highschool either. We connected because of our love of drawing and anime as well.
Raquel&Samantha - the two sisters. We met in fifth grade and became friends on our school bus. We all just sort of clicked. Probably because of our hispanic roots?
Ella - We met in 8th grade but didn’t become actual good friends until freshman year of highschool. We connected because of similar gothic interest at the time and we also had a crush on two boys who were twins. So that was interesting.
And wow this was a long answer post. Lol
30 7 / 2014
Anonymous said: Hello, 47, 48 and 50
47. What is you favorite series of books?
48. When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
While watching the Heat recently. It doesn’t take much to get me rolling on the floor tbh.
50. 5 random facts about yourself:
- I really really love dresses, but don’t wear them a lot because I always feel so fat in them.
- I’m an extremely lazy person. Like nah, you don’t know real procrastination until you meet me. It’s my worst enemy and I’m working towards fixing it because it’s honestly damaging sometimes.
- I just recently found out I’m allergic to gluten and it’s frustrating as hell since 99 percent of the crap I always ate had gluten in it.
- I love colder weather because I get to layer my clothes and I always look so much cuter in winter with my leggings and boots and sweaters and scarves.
- Drawing is an anxiety reliever sometimes. Whenever I’m too stressed or anxious I spend a few hours drawing and it clears my mind.
30 7 / 2014
Anonymous said: The TMNT post is from Paramount Australia and they get movies later than the US so it probably does come out 9/11.
29 7 / 2014
- 1: What is your name and does it mean anything?
- 2: How long have you known your best friend?
- 3: What position do you normally sleep in?
- 4: Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
- 5: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
- 6: Do you wish to travel a lot?
- 7: Did you participate in any sports while in school?
- 8: Show a sample of your handwriting:
- 9: Have you ever given blood?
- 10: Do you like the way that you grew up?
- 11: Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
- 12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
- 13: Name one movie that made you cry.
- 14: Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
- 15: Things about someone that you find attractive?
- 16: What song are you currently listening to?
- 17: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
- 18: A random memory from you childhood:
- 19: Where did you grow up?
- 20: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
- 21: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
- 22: Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
- 22: What was the last dream you remember having?
- 23: When is your birthday?
- 24: How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 25: Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
- 26: What color is your hair?
- 27: Name 5 facts about your appearance:
- 28: What is your favorite soda?
- 29: What is a strange talent that you have?
- 30: How’s the weather right now?
- 31: Why did one of your friendships end?
- 32: Who do you miss right now?
- 33: Why did your last relationship end?
- 34: Are you still figuring out who you are?
- 35: Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
- 36: What is your favorite restaurant?
- 37: What is word that you always seem to spell wrong?
- 38: Would ever adopt kids?
- 39: What is your favorite kind of pizza?
- 40: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- 41: When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
- 42: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- 43: How do you start a conversation?
- 44: What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
- 45: Do you come from a family “of money?”
- 46: Do you have a bucket list?
- 47: What is your favorite series of books?
- 48: When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- 49: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- 50: 5 random facts about yourself:
29 7 / 2014
- 1: [has a black man walk in the background of the shot of the 6 white avengers]
- 2: REPRESENTATION.
- 2: DO YOU SEE THAT.
- 2: DC, WHERE YOU AT.
- 2: YOUR MOVE, DC.
- 2: ON YOUR LEFT, DC.